According to the internet I am 24 weeks but I think I am 25 weeks. I have lost track. I have a doctors appt. on Tuesday so I will confirm then exactly what week I am. Last night Paul and I had went out to dinner. We ate at the Flying Fish downtown. I had been craving it for a few weeks now. It was SO good. We were going to go to a movie afterwards but it didn't start for another hour so we just got one from Redbox and watched it in bed in our PJ's. I would much rather do that anyways. Paul loves going to the movies so I think we may try to go tonight.
Harper has become very strong in the past week with her kicks and punches. I can now see my stomach move on the outside when she hits. The other day my hand was on my stomach and she kicked so hard my hand moved. I busted out laughing. That same day she was active all day and night. It wore me out and I think I went to bed at 8:30 because I was so tired. Even Paul has commented on how much more intense and strong they are.
Harper has become very strong in the past week with her kicks and punches. I can now see my stomach move on the outside when she hits. The other day my hand was on my stomach and she kicked so hard my hand moved. I busted out laughing. That same day she was active all day and night. It wore me out and I think I went to bed at 8:30 because I was so tired. Even Paul has commented on how much more intense and strong they are.

1 comments:
Can you imagine what her kicking will feel like several weeks from now?? =) I can't wait to feel those kicks! =)
Post a Comment