After Santa Fe we headed to Paul's aunt and uncles house in Taos on the ski resort. The house was absolutely beautiful and so close to the slopes. All they had to do was walk out the back door, take a few steps and they were there. Paul was a little nervous to hit the slopes since he hadn't been in so long but I think he picked it up quickly.
someone looks a little frazzled by his first day on the slopes
We met up with the skiers for lunch outside
Pauls cousin Grant and his wife Julia
The back of Paul's aunt and uncles house in Taos
The back of Paul's aunt and uncles house in Taos
2 comments:
Uh... nice view from the bedroom! I wonder what it's like to live at a ski resort! =)
And I like the ski lift picture.
WOW! That house is AMAZING! I cannot believe how close you were to the slopes.
And you made my heart stop just thinking about being knocked off the ski lift! Those things get super high and sometimes I imagine falling off! SCARY!
The puppy picture was precious - such a happy little photo :).
Post a Comment