This week Harper is the length of a spaghetti squash and is almost one pound. She is moving more and more and her kicks are getting more powerful. I think she can hear voices and sounds now because Sunday at church she was moving and grooving to the singing and she is normally not a morning person. Paul thinks she liked the songs, I think she was telling me my singing was bad and to hush-ha!!She may also recognize Paul's voice and his presence. This past week whenever he put his hand on my stomach and spoke she kicked really hard. He would ask her to kick and she would. I laughed for a good 10 minutes. Also, Bella was really clingy last night staying in my lap most of the evening and Harper seemed to know she was there. I really hope those two get along!!
Tomorrow we are supposed to get 6 plus inches of snow!!! We are prepared. Paul got movies, dogs got a new toy, I went to the grocery and bought a pregnancy exercising DVD. I also received my baby books and fashion magazines in the mail, just in time to be stuck at home for a day or two.
My friends told me about some must read books to help assist with getting my baby to sleep and other dilemma's that may occur in the first months- Babywise, Babywhisper, and Goodnight Sleep Tight. I ordered two of them from Amazon for cheap and hope to get them read soon. I have already started one and so far it has been very informative. I have been very blessed to have a great group of girlfriends that have offered me some wonderful advice during my pregnancy. The all speak from experience which is wonderful!
1 comments:
You look so cute! I hope you had a fun time being snowed in. :)
Post a Comment