Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Mexico-Part 1

Paul and I went with his parents to visit his aunt and uncle and cousins in New Mexico over MLK weekend. We had a wonderful time! His aunt and uncle were amazing host and took wonderful care of us!! We started out in Albuquerque, where they live, and later traveled to their home in Taos for some skiing. Don't worry I didn't ski but Paul and his family were able to ski for a few days. The following pics are from thier home in Albuquerque. I took a ton of their gorgeous home but didn't download all of them. Paul's cousin, Meredith, owns her own horse stable where she teaches riding, competes, and takes care of horses. It was such a neat, fun place and I had a blast there. Those horses are massive but so beautiful.
view of the mountains

Paul's aunt and uncles home
part of the backyard
I love these fireplaces!
This was the guesthouse out back where Paul and I stayed- so cute and romantic
Meredith's farm


me feeding one a carrot, I was a little scared
Isn't her barn beautiful
Meredith introducing me to all the horses
Paul with the donkey-ha!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Nice pics! That house is very cool.

Bekki said...

That is a gorgeous home!! How fun to get to stay in a guest house!
I really love the pic of the jockey hats/horse restraints (or whatever you call them). Very artsy!