Tuesday, January 4, 2011

17 Weeks


This week I am 17 weeks. Paul told me I had to take another picture with a tighter shirt because you couldn't see how big my belly really is in the dress-ha!

Highlights over the past two weeks:

  • have felt a few flutters in my tummy
  • we bought a bassinet
  • I have narrowed down my nursery decor
  • at my drs appt last week I had gained 4 lbs (sure does feel like more)
  • have gone a few days without nausea medicine
  • have backpain and my RA is getting worse every day but I can manage!

    We received a call yesterday from my drs. nurse telling us my bloodwork came back a little abnormal. Our next scheduled Ultra Sound was not for 3 more weeks but that has been moved to this Thursday. I am trying not to focus on the negatives at this point and am focusing on the fact that we will get to know the gender of our baby in 2 days!!! Paul took the call a little hard. That was his worst fear. Please pray for us over the next few days.

Tonight the HOGS play in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. Paul is so excited so in spirit of the game I made shrimp and cheese grits and red beans and rice! Yummy! GO HOGS!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Lots and Lots of prayers going up! Everything will be great! That sweet little baby just wants you to know a lot sooner which H it's gonna be. Love ya!!

Bekki said...

PRAYING!

Kim said...

I'm sorry- I don't like the way dinner looks. So glad today went well!!!!!!! (can i put enough exclamation points?!)