This week I am 19 weeks. Time is starting to fly by. We have started to clean out Paul's office for the nursery and I have been buying lots of pink. I am one of these people that wants everything done early. I am afraid I will be one of those few people that goes into labor like 2 months early and if so I want to be prepared!!
I feel Harper a little more than before but they are still flutters and tiny thumps. She seems to be most active in the evening around 6 or 7. Paul can't feel her yet but ask about her all the time.
She is the size of a large tomato or green pepper.
I have started experiencing mid back pain so I went to the chiropractor today and hope to continue for the rest of the pregnancy. They say it can help shorten you labor time!! I have more energy now than I did last trimester but still get tired easily. I also hope to start my prenatal yoga class again as well. I went once at 12 weeks and it made me really lightheaded but I think I am far enough along now that it will be better.

1 comments:
Looking so cute! =) I'm sorry about your back pain. I hope you'll find relief.
And I'm so glad you're prepared. Best to stay organized. =)
Post a Comment