We continued our Memorial Day weekend tradition by heading to the beach with some very good friends of ours. We went with 2 other couples and had a blast (Joe and Jen we missed you!)
The weather was hot and the ocean showed no signs of oil. The guys entertained themselves with silly games and movies and us girls were able to shop and even went to the movies to see Sex and the City 2! This is definately a tradition Paul and I look forward to every year!

3 comments:
I'm glad you had such a good time! I love beach trips with friends. =)
How is it that we can be going on 30 and you can look just as cute (and skinny!) as you did when we were Seniors? NO FAIR!! Glad you had a good time at the beach! : )
You two are sooo cute together. I always love seeing your headers. :o)
Glad you enjoyed seeing old friends at the beach!
Post a Comment