Sunday, June 20, 2010

men, babies, soulmates

After seeing SATC 2, I felt this title was appropriate. A few weekends ago we had our annual Girls weekend in Cinncinati. Kelsey just had her baby so it was the perfect time to visit, shower her and spend 3 full days with all of my girls! We went to the movies, went shopping at Ikea, ate lots of good food, and most importantly just hung out talking and catching up.





Kels and baby Findlay at her shower



Me and Laura at the salon. We booked this super cute boutique salon and spent the afternoon getting mani's, pedi's, reading gossip magazines, and socializing.











at Skyline having some famous Cinncinati Chili- Yummy!!




Josh ordered his the "skyway" (I think that is what they call it) and this is how it came out. I think that is about one pound of cheese.


I brought a can home and made it for Paul since he had never had it before.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVED seeing these pics of you girls!!! What fun! I can't believe Kelsey is a mommy! You girls all look so great!

Kim said...

YEA! Loved our time together. =)

Karen said...

here is my email: karenpkramer@gmail.com

would love to see pics!