Friday, June 18, 2010

Bad Hair Day

This sad face says it all. Bella got her hair cut and the "new" guy messed up her pom pom!! It was all I could do not to cry when I picked her up. Does he not know how important the "pom pom" is??? Truth be told I think the guy forgot to keep it and then just did what he could to get it in a bow. Paul says it will grow out quickly and I still think she is beautiful pom pom or not :)This next picture makes me laugh- poor thing resembles Joe Dirt

ok so the above pic makes it look worse than it really is so here is another one that isn't so bad
what was he thinking?? look at all those random hairs sticking up on the back of her head!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Hahahahaha!!! My students are reading, and I'm holding in my laughter.
But I really do feel your pain. As terrible as it looks, I had to giggle. Jake's ears are all the haircut for me. If those are done wrong, I'm so upset.
I'm sorry he did such a bad job. =(