Friday, May 7, 2010

This and That

In honor of Cinco De Mayo I had lunch with some co-workers at a local Mexican restaurant and for dinner Paul and I went to another Mexican place for dinner with friends. The weather was absolutely perfect and we were able to sit on the patio and enjoy it.


Paul took this picture of our rose bush. We have three rose bushes and all have really bloomed out lately. A few weekends ago I went home to see my parents and I always stop in Memphis at the Pottery Barn outlet. It is usually a halfway point and gives me and Bella a chance to stretch out our legs. I love that they allow small pets. I wouldn't stop as much if they didn't and I had to leave Bella in the car. We don't get much shopping done though because everyone comes up to pet her and tell her how cute she is!
I think I see a sale!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You guys are too cute! I love reading all of your updates. And I really love all of the window boxes you put up...I wish you could come to Murfreesboro and put some up for me!:)

Kim said...

I love that picture of Bella! =) And I love that they allow dogs!