Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Easter Bunnies

I love Bella's face in this picture, it is as if she were saying "Seriously!?" or maybe "yes I am the cutest dog ever" Paul gets offended if I do not include Solomon in the dog photos. I honestly never thought it would be possible to get him to be still long enough to take this photo but he actually walked around for a bit with it on his head, until he realized if he shook his head really hard they would fall off. We were laughing so hard at the poor guy.
She is so over it at this point

We have zero children but yet we still managed to make 6 Easter baskets/bags. Paul said he can't image what it will look like when we do have kids. I am very blessed to have a husband that allows me to spend a few extra dollars for things like this.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

LOVE the bunny ears. I also love how you love your dogs! Some people just don't understand.

I am sure your husband feels blessed to have a wife who makes holidays extra special! :o)

I am curious to know if you are enjoying your Sleep Number bed?

Kim said...

You're so thoughtful to others... I love that about you!
And I'm so impressed Bella puts up with you; Jake will have none of my antics. =)