At the beginning of the year our congregation started a study of reading the Bible through in one year but doing it in chronological order. I know reading the entire Bible is a common New Year's resolution but this was different because the entire church is doing it together. The classes are based on the previous weeks reading and more often than not our sermons are as well. The church sold the Bibles in the weeks before and we purchased one. I am ashamed to say I have not read one page!!! We only bought ONE Bible and Paul usually has it. He takes it with him when he is out of town for business which leaves me without it. So today, 4 months later I ordered one online. I found a used one on Amazon.com for $4.77 and after shipping cost it was still under $10. I have really enjoyed the studies at church and am eager to start my own reading. I may be a little late but better late than never.
Happy May!
11 years ago

1 comments:
Best of luck to you!!! I have that Bible too. =)
Post a Comment