Last week the forecast called for snow. It seemed promising so I, along with everyone else, went to the grocery the night before. I rarely go to the grocery but if we were going to be stuck inside I wanted to make sure we had something to eat or at least enough coffee and diet coke to survive! Well the snow did come but it was very little. Schools were closed and some roads iced over but nothing big. We did have a few lazy days but most days I ended up going into work late.
Poor Bella had just got her hair cut and her little body hadn't adjusted yet. I woke up in the middle of the night to her just a shivering. Literally her body was shaking. I immediately got up and put a shirt on her and she curled up in the tightest ball and slept as close as she could to my chest. She spent the next few days in her sweaters.
Bella rarely falls asleep on me. She likes her own space- usually at the foot of the bed. Paul loves to rub it in when she falls asleep on him and in the pics below she feel asleep on his legs. She just had to be touching him. She looks so uncomfortable.
Happy May!
11 years ago



2 comments:
Ooohhh I bet she was freezing! Our dogs hate it when they get haircuts in the winter. But they hate sweaters more. I love it when pups fall asleep in uncomfy positions! Too cute!
Is that your new bedding??? You need to post your new bedding.
You also need to post on how your job is going!
Oh, I love these pictures of Bella! Poor thing with her shivering! Jake does that too, and I just don't get it! He has a natural coat and a sweater.
Post a Comment