We have had a wonderful Christmas break. This past weekend we had no where to be and were able to stay at home for a change. I must admit I was very lazy. We slept in and ate out every meal. There were so many things I needed to do such as take down the Christmas decorations and tree, clean my house (which was really needed), go to the grocery , get an oil change and so on. We waited until the last day to do those things and just enjoyed a couple of days not doing much of anything. I also had a horrible cold so the time off really helped me recuperate.
One day we decided to have lunch at Cotham's Mercantile Restaurant. This restaurant has a location just down the street from our house but we decided to drive to Scott, Ar to the original. They have been featured in numerous magazines, are a favorite of Bill Clinton and was recently featured on Man Vs Food. They are know for their "hubcap" burgers, which are the size of a hubcap, and their onion rings. It was such a fun day and a memory I will not forget. 
Happy May!
11 years ago


2 comments:
I'm glad you had some lazy days; those are always fun.
Ha - I think that much meat would have grossed me out, too! We have visited 2 places featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives in UT. I am willing to bet that your AR burger joint was waaaay better than anything UT has to offer!
(Cute outfit - perfect for the occasion.)
Post a Comment