Friday, September 12, 2008

Mr. and Mrs.































Hello Everyone I am finally back and have so much updating to do. To begin we are officially married!!! The wedding was everything I had every dreamed of times 10. It was more than perfect. I honestly have no compliants. All of the prayers for no rain were answered and we had perfect weather (BTW, it poured down rain in NC the following Monday)


The Biltmore went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of, the hotel-Residence Inn-made us feel like we were the only ones there and made us feel at home with family not a hotel and my photographer took some of the most unbelievable pictures. My bridesmaids, friends, and family spent all weekend taking care of me, running errands, decorating, and doing whatever was neccessary to pull off my wedding just the way I wanted it and to all the guest who drove 5, 10, 15 hours to be there-to all we say THANK YOU!!!

To both of our parents words cannot express how much we love and appreciate all that you did for the wedding from all the vendor meetings, payments, decision making and staying calm when we (I) would change our (My) minds , roadtrips to NC, taste testings, lots of email and lots of internet research, wearing pink ties and/or a tux- all for us. THANK YOU!!!













5 comments:

Laura said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! I've been (im)patiently waiting for an update. Now I can show Avery more pictures that she's been asking for. Welcome back to Blogger!

Bekki said...

Oh my goodness - you looked absolutely breathtaking! Your wedding was beautiful! Congratulations! I am glad everything went so smoothly.
Enjoy the married life - its the best!

Kim said...

That photographer took some of the coolest shots! Thanks for coming back to blogger world. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tiffany, gorgeous pictures!! The photographer used some really cool effects! Congratulations...I'm very happy for you both!

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Hey Tiffany, it's Melia. I randomly came across your blog. Congrats on your wedding!! You looked beautiful as always!!