Sunday, August 3, 2008

Moving Day!!!

Last week I officially moved out of my condo and no longer reside at Hobbs House. Moving Day was long. I not only had to meet the movers to pack my condo but also had to meet them at Pauls apartment for his stuff. Bella hated moving day she would hide behind boxes peeking out to see the movers and what they were doing. I have a really cute picture of her but during the move I seem to have lost my camera cord and cannot download pics to my computer. Ughhh.
The movers had the door open while they were moving and since Bella hated it so much she ran out. Once I noticed she was missing I went into a major panic mode. I ran outside and so did the movers yelling her name. I literally took off running in the parking lot for her. I found her in the nearby grass. She must have really wanted out of there because she has never done that before. I never want to have to relive those few minutes. It was aweful.

This past weekend mom and I made our final trip to NC for final wedding plans and the bridal portrait session. The session went so great and I love my photographer. The pictures turned out wonderful and yes I did get one made with Bella....We also did a taste testing for the reception food and it was so Yummy!!! If you are coming to the wedding you are in for some great food. I also toured the Biltmore home for the first time and it was better than I thought. Everyone must do it at least once. I didn't think we would have time but I couldn't have my wedding there and not visit the house!!!! It only takes about 2 hours. It is so beautiful and extremely large. If you do go for the wedding make sure you rent the audio equipment I didn't get one but mom did and she knew all this additional information that wasn't in my paper handout. She has been multiple times but never rented one and it is well worth the $7.

Hope to have pics next time.

5 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh my - the story about Bella running out is my worst nightmare! I always imagine something like that happening to my two pups. I am glad she was safe!!
Can't wait to see your wedding pics. I am sure they are beautiful.

Julie and Chris said...

How sad that you are gone from Hobbs House!! I will miss you!!
I hope things are going good....Where are you living for now?

Kim said...

Oh my goodness. I know the Bella-scare was awful! I hate it when Jake does that.
I'm glad you toured the house. =) I can't wait to see your beautiful bridal pictures!!!

Kim said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time on your honeymoon!!! =) Sounds like y'all are having fun. =) Love you!!!

Zach and Kim said...

tiff i know you are all moved now. I want to see some of your wedding pics I have seen a few and the are fabulous; congrats on being married I am so sad we missed it but am eager to see pics and hear about it all