Saturday, September 20, 2008

The simple things.

Once you move into a new home you notice lots of things you overlooked during the house hunting process. Most items are small and some cannot be noticed until you actually live in it to know. I only had the opportunity to look at this house once before Paul made the offer and even then we had looked at so many houses that we didn't spend much time in it, just a quick walk thru. Truth be told I missed some major items like the double oven, the TWO showerheads in the masterbath, the extremely busy street that sits in front of the house, the beautiful pear tree that produces pretty little green pears and the three rose bushes in our back yard. Today we awoke to our first bloom. It was so pretty and we both were so excited to see one simple pink rose.







We also welcomed Solomon to the family and to his new home. We are still taking our time introducing Bella to Solomon but so far they are doing well. (could be because we keep them in seperate rooms blocked off by a gate)Here is a picture of Paul trying to introduce the two.

3 comments:

Bekki said...

When we bought our house we walked through it thoroughly and still missed a few things. We love it but our sprinkler system makes a HORRIBLE sound when it starts and the water is pumping up. It only last 3 seconds but it freaks me out every time. Your rose is gorgeous! The yard was one of my main worries b/c we bought the house when the yard was covered in snow. Luckily the previous owner had a green thumb.
The dogs look REALLY interested in one another - lol. I hope that goes well! I'm sure it will!
(Seriously - where are you living? And you should post pics of the house!)

Julie and Chris said...

Hey girl... I am so excited for you!! I need an address for you... can you email me...
hudie97@hotmail.com

Kim said...

How sweet. =) Soon Solomon and Bella will be the best of friends.
And 2 showerheads--- double oven!!! Awesome! =)