Sunday, May 18, 2008

Road Trip

This past week has been one of those where I haven't had time to stop and breathe. Thursday, a bunch of Pauls co-workers got together after work for a little "moving away party," Friday we had dinner and bowling for Chad's (one of Pauls best friends) 30th Birthday, AND This weekend my mom and I had a Girls Weekend. WHEWW.

Saturday morning my mom and I, with two puppies in tow, headed to North Carolina for a weekend of sight seeing and touristing. We had a great time and it went by so fast. It takes about 5 hours to get there from Nashville so we had some good quality car talk time.

Sunday, when I got home I was only able to see Paul for about 20 minutes. He was on his way to the airport for work in Louisiana this week. I miss him already and wish he was here to watch the country music awards with me and Bella- even though I know he would hate it.

Here are some pics of N.C
Where's Melinda?




Two puppies ready for a Road Trip!!! Two puppies laying at the hotel door ready to go home

1 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun time with your momma! =) Love the picture of the dogs at the door- ha!