Sunday, May 4, 2008

Congratulations Paul!!!!


This week was very exciting- Paul finally received his promotion at work which he accepted without hesitation. It was a long time coming and we are happy to have some definates put in place. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished this far. Congratulations Paul!!!!

Saturday, Paul and I had lunch at a local bakery then we couldn't think of anything else to do so we went to the mall. Paul was able to find some suits on sale for his new position and a few other items at JCrew. Afterwards, we met up with some friends for dinner.

All weekend I had wanted to take Bella to the dog park and Sunday afternoon was perfect. She had a great time. The past few times I have taken her she has been really shy and would jump on me to pick her up. She wouldn't socialize with any other dogs and would literally freak out if I walked away and she lost sight of me. She never used to be this way but I think something happened at some point in time that I am unaware of. This time she started out shy but found two little puppies she became friends with. They played chase with each other and ran alot.
Bella's favorite thing to do when riding in the car is to stick her head out the window. She loves the wind. Check out her wind blown look from my rear view mirror.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations, Paul! How exciting. I hope you enjoy your new opportunity. =)
And what a cute picture of Bella!!! =) That's frameable.

Jake & Esau said...

You're Bella comments on "my" page crack me up.
Bella look beautiful all windblown. =)