Harper had a substitute the day of her class party so I took pictures for her. The kids loved decorating the cookie. I ended up being the only mom there for the party. It was a bit stressful especially with Hatchter in tow but I pulled it off and I think the kids enjoyed it.
When Harper woke she said "mom, are we going to get baskets with small gifts in the them by the fireplace like we do every year?"
This made me so happy to know that the traditions we have started for our kids have become just that... traditions. Paul was out of town so I waited until the afternoon to put out their Love Baskets so he could be a part of it. When he returned he had beautiful roses for Harper and I. We put them in vases on the mantle.















0 comments:
Post a Comment