Monday, March 19, 2018

Phone Photos

 Most Friday nights Harper is allowed to sleep on a pallet in our room. We call it pallet night. I came across this picture of me and my brothers doing the same thing when we were little and showed it to her.


 About a week after her stomach bug, Harper came down with a rash. I took her to the doctor and he said she had viral hives, probably from the virus. Crazy! I have never heard of that. He said he has had hives before and they are miserable. My heart ached for her. She was so strong. She had one moment where she broke down and said "why is this happening to me" but overall for the course of it she handled it so well.
 The first day of her sickness I told her she had to stay home from school. She immediately went to the couch and set herself up with books, toys and her friends.
 me and my crew!
 To distract her from the itching we went to Target and bought new spring clothing. This outfit was one of her favorites. She has a great sense of style.
 Vocabulary Day! Dress like a vocabulary word for the school parade. We choose Drowsy. She tried out her new eye mask the night before. When I went to check on her she sat up in bed and panicked for a moment because she couldn't see anything. It gave me a little laugh.

 My parents had the kids one night so Paul and I went to the Factory for some ice cream!
 Harper lost tooth number 6! I don't know how this girl eats!
 Breakfast at IHOP
 Hatcher has started Potty Training. He is doing so good! My goal was to spend 3 full days at home with him. We stayed one full day at home and the rest were partial days but he is catching on quickly!


 Harper and I bought this shirt the other day when she was sick and it fits her personality perfectly!! When she came home from school she told me that had art class that day and her art teacher loved her shirt.
 My college friends and I will send out group text that include pictures of us or our family's just to keep everyone updated. I sent this one out on day. Just a typical morning before school.
How cute is he in his undies!!! He will hate me for this picture one day!!

0 comments: