Since Paul was out of town I waited to give the kids their Valentine's Basket when he returned in the evening. Granna and Randad has sent gifts so I was able to put those out in the morning. When Harper woke she said "did you make us heart shaped pancakes and put gifts out by the fireplace like you do every year?" She later said "Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday!"
Treats, Decor, and Activities for Harper's Class Party.
I ended up being the only mom going and had to do it all by myself. I also had Hatcher with me so that was a bit of a challenge. Other mom's had sick kids and one just didn't show up. I was frazzled by the end of it all but still grateful I can attend her parties and can afford to buy fun boxes and delicious cupcakes. I want Harper to have memories of me being there.




0 comments:
Post a Comment