Thursday, February 15, 2018

Phone Photos

 We often bribe Hatcher at dinner time with dessert. Here he is showing his prize of a chocolate chip banana muffin.
 Breakfast has become a meal I try my best to be filled with nutrition. It is the fuel that will send Harper off to school with energy and good vibes. The meal is mostly the same every morning. Pancakes (these are store bought and have really no nutritional value but the kids love them and eat them and I want them to leave the house with a full belly!) blueberries, milk and on occasion I make homemade muffins (packed full of nutrition!)
 While doing homework with Harper she had to draw 2 items. She said "mommy this is me and you going to the mall while daddy is at work"

 Hatcher calls his humidifier his "campfire" and request it be on every night.
One afternoon he wanted to sleep in his big boy bed. I let him try it and in minutes he was calling me to "come rescue him." He said, "Mommy, I stuck. I need rescuing. This is making my tummy hurt." I moved him back to his crib.

0 comments: