Friday, June 5, 2015

Phone Photos

This is Harper laying on my belly talking to Hatcher. Love these little moments. Hatcher always moves when she does this.
While daddy was away on his trip we went to the Farmer's Market for the Strawberry Festival. The weather wasn't very good but we enjoyed strawberry old-fashioned donuts and strawberry cake.

Her favorite was playing the games.

This was taken at church. Love her so. I know the day is coming when she will not wear smocked dresses but for now I will adore it.

I got my braces off!! A year ago I decided to get braces to fix a front tooth that was turing crooked. My teeth started shifting after Harper's birth and the front one really bothered me. The Orthodontist said it would just get worse over time so I decided to take care of it now rather than later. It really wasn't that bad. I am just thankful they were able to be removed before the birth of this baby!!
Most of the time when I see Harper sleeping she has her sweet little hands up next to her face. She really does look like a angel. 
Another favorite dress of hers. Baby Hatcher has a matching jon jon that I cannot wait to put him in.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Her hugging Hatcher is just precious.
She looks like you when she's sleeping!!