Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Mother's Day was a bit different this year. My parents were visiting because Paul, his Dad, my Dad, my brother all left after church to head out west for a week of Hunting. My mom stayed with me for a few days because I could have this baby at any moment and a week by myself is exhausting. I was so grateful to have the company. We shopped for the baby and made a day trip to Kentucky to visit my Aunt Peggy. My mom got sick a few days in and had to leave early but we were grateful for her time with us.






 My mother's day gift! Paul surprised me with a necklace. He gave it to me as soon as it came in the mail. He said he didn't think I could wait but truth be told I think he was just really excited to give it to me. Love that!! He said he researched online and ordered it all by himself. Love that too. It is a silver bar necklace with H&H stamped on it. An H for each of our babies. I ADORE it.
 Our visit with Aunt Peggy. We love getting to see her although we do not see her enough.

 And these are photos Paul sent me from his trip out West.


1 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE your dress!! And your mom's haircut! =)