Thursday, June 4, 2015

Easter Program

This is Harper's face when she finds us in the crowd. She gets really happy and then really shy. She always waves. It makes me sad for the children whose parents do not come. I cannot imagine her looking for me and I not be there. Paul was able to come this year. His mandatory sales conference has always been during her program but not this year.





Afterwards they had a bike ride. It was raining but we managed to go around the block. Yes I waddled the entire way!

Harper with her friend Everleigh

She has always been scared of the Easter bunny but since Everleigh and her sisters got their picture made with him she wasn't about to act scared! She got in line and went right up..... with me of course. I could tell she was uncomfortable but she did great.
Did I mention we bought the bike the night before.... and Paul had to put it together!!! We bought her a used one for Christmas and she liked it. I did not want to buy brand new for Christmas in case she wasn't ready but once she rode it and used it I felt it was time for her to have a new one of her own. The used one had a back wheel that was a bit crooked and I just knew if she fell over she would never want to get back on so off to the store we went and we let her pick one out. She chose Frozen.

0 comments: