Sunday, January 11, 2015

Phone Photos

 Harper actually feel asleep on me one early evening. We couldn't believe it. She must have been really tired.


 I think she looks so grown up here. I love her hair pulled back in a headband. You can see her pretty face. She will wear bows but most days ends up pulling them out. The headbands don't stay on very well either and we have lost a few here and there.
 There is a house in downtown Franklin that covers their exterior in different sizes of spiders and webs. We always drive by it during Halloween season since it is close to Harper's school. I decided to buy a few for our house and loved them. So did Harper. I could only get a few because they were easy to attach to windows using suction cups with hooks. Harper kept telling people we had spiders IN our house not ON them.
 One morning she asked for ice cream for breakfast. After her breakfast bar and a banana I thought well why not!
 Our friends and Memorial Day beach buddies came to visit. Paul went to college with them. The kids had a day full of fun playing.
 Mimi bought Harper this cute outfit.
 Foothills Festival with the Stovall Family and Layna. These two were so sweet together.

 Funny how a few years ago there were no babies and now there are 4 and two more on the way.

0 comments: