Thursday, January 2, 2014

Visit with Santa

 One of our photographers had Santa come to visit. He does alot of mini sessions for the holidays. I always take Harper and get a small package of photos mostly of wallet size pictures for the grandparents. This was the first time I think Harper actually grasped the concept of Santa and telling him her wishlist. We were not sure how she would act. Last year she cried. This year we talk about him alot but wasn't sure how she would do up close or if she would even let him touch her.
 coloring in the lobby waiting for her turn.
 This was her face when she saw him. Priceless!!! She was a little shy but did great!

This was the photo we purchased. Could it be any cuter! The photographer actually got her telling Santa her wish list for the very first time. I love how her hand is placed on his and the cowboy boots paired with the tutu's on her smocked dress absolutely describes the phase she is in right now.  I also love that she isn't just smiling into the camera. We have tons of those. This is a moment I will never get again and to have it captured is priceless. I of course had to buy the digital file and copyright after seeing it but it was SO worth it.

0 comments: