Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Opryland

This year at Opryland that had a Shrek themed event. They had many fun things to choose from like breakfast with the characters and making gingerbread houses with Gingy. Harper does not do well with  characters in costume. She talks about them all the time but when they get up close she gets scared. I bought her the movie Shrek (which she loves) and we took her to Opryland to see the lights and meet Shrek. This was free. The other events were not. I knew if she did well then I would buy tickets to the other events. She did not like. She loved seeing Shrek from afar but would not touch him or get her picture made. She talked about him for weeks after.

 Clinging to Mimi.
 Clinging to Papa.

 Clinging to Daddy. She did wave a Shrek.


 Walking around the hotel to look at lights.
 Making a Christmas wish in the well.

 It was SO cold outside!! I did not come prepared enough. We quickly went back inside.


0 comments: