Thursday, January 2, 2014

Birthday Bash!

 One morning Harper was wide awake at 5 am!! It was a school day and since we had plenty of time on our hands I experimented with her hair. Paul and I both love her hair pulled back showing off her face. The multiple ponytails keeps if from falling down. The above photo is her asleep in the car on the way to school!! Bless her.

 I am sure this is one of the many photos I take of the two of us that I send to Paul when he is out of town on business.
 I found her this way one morning. Such a character!
 She said puppy needed to be with her when she took a bath and he needed a blanket so he wouldn't get cold.
 My aunt brought me this adorable cupcake on my birthday! It was delicious. Harper of course helped me eat it.
 Harper and I had a birthday lunch just the two of us. We actually went out to a restaurant. It was a bit crazy and I wished we had just stayed home but it was a fun adventure. Paul was out of town. He returned the next day with a few gifts for me that he picked up while traveling. I love that he takes time out of his work schedule to hit the mall and pick up something for me. He is always so thoughtful and visits multiple stores before finding my gift. Since he was in a different city with different stores he got me some shirts from a store we didn't have. They ended up not fitting and we had to return them but I told him to keep doing what he does because it means alot to me. They gifts may not always work out but I love his thoughtfulness. He doesn't like lists. If I give him a list he will get something off of it but always likes to get something on his own. I love it and am almost always pleasantly surprised.
This was a candy necklace she made at school. Her teacher said more candy ended up in the kids mouths than on the necklace.

0 comments: