We have been in our home a little over a year now. To say we love our home is an understatement. We have done a lot to our house to make it ours and hopefully one day I will post pictures. We recently had a backsplash put in. We choose subway tile in a glossy finish and I love, love, love it. It is one of those improvements you don't really notice but is one that was much needed. We thought about doing it ourselves but we have alot of outlets on this wall which meant alot of cutting so we just hired someone to do it.
before....
during.......
after.....(this is not the best picture but you get the idea)
This child has become obsessed with out shoes. She put these on all by herself and was saying "big shoes" over and over. She got the giggles and thought it was so funny to have them on.
not feeling very well. She woke up super early one morning so we went downstairs and I laid her on the couch with the tv on. She feel back asleep. I however was wide awake!
We have the best neighborhood park. Harper likes to play in the sand. This was taken right before a little girl threw sand in her face!!




1 comments:
BEAUTIFUL TILE!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment