She has school on Tuesday and Thursday. I tell her the night before that she has school tomorrow. She gets so excited she has a hard time falling asleep. I tell her she has to go to bed and when she wakes up she gets to go. The next morning I here her wake up and go to get her. She looks at me and says "I wake up! School today!" She continues to ask me throughout the week if she has "school today"
She was getting bored with all the pictures. I told her to hold the board and she did.... just going through the motions until mommy stops taking my picture!
Outside her school entrance and one outside her classroom door.
When I picked her up we went out for ice cream! A treat for us both surviving the day!
She needed a napmat for school. I found a few online I liked but they were WAY too expensive. I decided to just make her one. It was pretty easy and I can wash it. I can also change it out if it gets stained or we get tired of the print!




0 comments:
Post a Comment