Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pig Tails, Date Night, Dandelions and the Doctor


 My mom kept Harper one weekend so I could finish some DIY projects around the house. We have been here almost a year and we still have lots of little things we want to do. While she was away we took the opportunity to have a date night.
 When Harper left she had a really bad runny nose. While there it got worse. Paul had horrible allergies as a kid so we think he may have passed that on to her. Her little eyes were swollen and she couldn't breathe because she was so stopped up. I had to carry the nose suction around everywhere.
 I took her to the doctor for some medicine. She loved the slide in the waiting room.

 She also loves to swing.
 And she loves dandelions. At first she put it in her mouth and her reaction trying to get all those little pieces off of her tongue was hysterical. She eventually figured out how to blow without it touching.

 Her first time in pigtails. My heart got big and I squealed with joy when I was able to put her hair up like this. She doesn't really care for it. I think it pulls her hair. Maybe we will try again soon. Too cute for words.

0 comments: