Friday, May 10, 2013

let there be light

 We finally got a new light fixture for our breakfast nook!!! I convinced Paul we could change it out ourselves. He is NOT a handyman. (I still love him though) I watched a few YouTube videos and we both read the directions before taking on the task. It wasn't that hard but it wasn't that easy either. I think  next time will be much better now that we have our first one accomplished. I am still searching for a cord cover to cover the chain and I really think it needs to be lowered a bit. I told Paul that and he rolled his eyes, probably because I was the one who picked the height to begin with. ha!

 Harper loves her baby. This is her giving baby her paci in the car. I also overheard her say "high five?" to baby then she raised baby's hand and gave her a high five. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Such Sweetness.
 She loves her ice cream. To eat a cone she sticks her tongue out and we have to rub the ice cream on it. She is slowly learning how to lick it herself.
 And she has finally learned to give kisses with her lips. For the longest time she would put her hand to her lips then her hand to yours. When it is time for her to go to bed and we ask her to give us a kiss she will give me one, then Paul. She will continue to go back and forth.
 She loves airplanes. She can spot and hear them from far away. At chick fila I got her an airplane balloon. We sent a picture to daddy and told him that since he travels in airplanes we were going to draw a smiley face in the window and call him daddy.
 Watching Elmo while mommy makes breakfast.
 Loves to wear mommy's shoes.
My mom bought her these precious skinny jeans and when I put them on she said "tight." We did not wear them for very long. My mom said when she put them on her, she wouldn't sit down in them. ha!

0 comments: