Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Girls Weekend

 This year we had our annual girls weekend in Hershey, PA. Lindsey just moved there with her family and we all were able to stay at her house. It was SO much fun. Hershey is not a place I would go on my own but I am so glad I go to visit this small, cute town. The town has street lights in the shape of hershey kisses and the streets are named cocoa and chocolate. We even saw shrubs outside a home shaped like hershey kiss.
We had breakfast at a local hershey place. (I cannot think of the name of it right now) but it was delicious. By far one of the best breakfast place I have eaten at. We had a hershey chocolate muffin stuffed with cream cheese and Kim got their signature dish, baked oatmeal. It was baked with fruit and had cream cheese in the middle. OH MY!

We spent one day in Amish Country and took a buggy ride. It was so beautiful and we learned alot. 

Then we had lunch at an Amish Restaurant. It was a buffet so we tried it all!! It was featured on Food Network.
While I was away, Paul took good care of Harper. His parents came to visit and they all went to the zoo. Harper loved all the animals and did not want to leave! Her favorites were the monkeys, elephants, and giraffes. She has not stopped talking about them. 


worn out from a long day.


Granna and Randad took her to the toy store and bought her a monkey. She loves this monkey. They said the monkey's were her absolute favorite.


0 comments: