Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What a Fun Day!


 A few weeks ago we had one of the busiest Saturdays we have ever had!! We started the day off at Krispy Kreme. We just knew Harper would love the doughnuts but she didn't act as thrilled as we thought she would. I gave her a blueberry one but next time I am going chocolate with sprinkles!

 After breakfast we went to the flea market and this little treasure came home with us. Actually we bought it and Paul and his buddy Chad had to go pick it up later but still it found it's way to our home. We had been looking for a kitchen island with some "personality" and this was just what we were looking for! We also bought a coca cola bottle opener at the flea market and added it to the side of island.

Then we went to a birthday party for the Kings. They have a 3 year old and 1 year old twins! Bless Lauren.  I don't know how she does it, not too mention she had all of these things done in her home that I had seen or hadn't seen on pintrest that she completed and it was all so very cute! The girls birthday's are close together so she had one big party!
After the party and cake we had dinner with the Hethcox's. These two are so funny together. They thought it was funny to take the other one's paci out. 
 When all else fails and the kids get restless bring out the Ipad!
 We apparently spend so much time together! Meghan and I are starting to dress alike! ha!!



0 comments: