Monday, March 4, 2013

Arkansas vs. Vandy

 A few weeks ago the Hogs were in town to play Vandy. I kept asking Paul if he was going because he always follows them and watches them on t.v. if it is showing. Day of the game he said he wasn't going and went for a run. While he was gone my aunt called and said they had free tickets if we wanted them. I had not planned on going but knew Paul would really like to go so I took the tickets threw on a Razorback hoodie and got Harper dressed. As soon as Paul walked in the door I told him to take the quickest shower ever because we had free tickets and were going. He was thrilled. We got there at halftime. We had great seats on the floor. Harper kept saying "ball" and would clap her hands and cheer.
 Oh how Harper keeps me laughing with her funny faces.

 cheering on her team that lost.


  taking it all in. I love how Paul is in the back and they both have their attention on the game. I of course did not but I did have a pretzel, popcorn and giant size diet coke!!


0 comments: