I don't why I take so many pictures of you eating food. We are trying all sorts of new things so I love to capture the "firsts" or you priceless expressions. In the above photo you are eating baked beans. You love baked beans!
One morning I made blueberry muffins. You could not get enough!!! I now make them once a week if not more to give us a break from oatmeal and fruit or toast and waffles.
You stopped taking a bottle at 12 months. I am so happt to have no more formula and bottles to clean. I am sad to no longer have a "baby." Once you stopped taking bottles your appetite increased alot. We slowly switched you over to milk and you did great! You have always been so good about progressing to the next step. Sometimes I am not ready but you are always one step ahead and will let me know that you are ready to move up and move on to the next thing.
I have no clue what you eating in this photo but I do know you are not wearing clothes and the cover to your high chair is off so it must have been messy.
How funny is Bella? My brother bought Harper this puppy pillow pet but I think Bella likes it too. Gives a whole new meaning to pillow pet!
Happy May!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment