Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Beginnings

 We are LOVING our new home. We take walks almost everyday! Our house in Little Rock was not in a neighborhood so we did not have sidewalks. Harper loves to walk Bella. She really just likes to hold the leash but she throws the biggest fit when we walk if she is not holding it. She chases Bella around all day. Poor pup spends all day hiding from her. Harper also loves her dog bowls. I am constantly telling her "no" and then when I shut the laundry room door to keep her out Bella growls because she wants in. I can't win!
 Playing in her princess tent. She really isn't into it all that much because her imagination hasn't taken off yet but she does like to crawl in the tunnel. I also caught Bella going into once, don't think she liked it.
 When we had the hardwood floors installed we had them ordered from Home Depot. That is where the downstairs floors came from and we wanted them to match. This is how they were delivered...Can you imagine this driving up in your neighborhood parking in your front yard. Bad thing is they can only drop them off in your garage and since the floors have to be in your home for a week to adjust to the temperature, Paul and I had to carry each individual box inside. They weighed 50lbs each. We were not happy!!

 Our home came with a family of bunny rabbits. There is a mommy and a daddy and teeny tiny baby!!
One afternoon I took Harper to the downtown square for a walk and window shopping. She loved it.

1 comments:

Bekki said...

Bless your heart...but I bet the wood floors are totally worth it!!