Yes, that is how we spent the 4th! We finally closed on our home and have "moved" in. I say "moved" in because the movers did not deliver our furniture and all of our belongings until a week later. We had hardwood floors installed in the upstairs so that caused the delay. Harper slept in a pack and play and we slept on a mattress in the living room floor. Oh the memories. My aunts and mom were wonderful about keeping Harper during the day so I could paint or clean. She also couldn't be here while the floors were installed.
During this time Harper developed seperation anxiety. Who can blame her? After all she had been through she transitioned VERY well. She went from our home in Little Rock to my inlaws house to our new home in Tennessee. She left her friends and daily routine at school and was going from one family members house to another during the day once we moved. Bless her. I am trying really hard to give her lots of attention, keep a familiar routine and surround her by familiar things.
I love her in red, white and blue. She looks so precious in both of these dresses.
On our way to Tennessee we packed PB&J sandwiches and ziplock bags of chips and stopped roadside for lunch. Doesn't get much more American than that does it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment