Saturday, March 19, 2011

special deliveries for harper

My brother Michael sent Harper this bib and I laughed hysterically. Too funny!!! The envelope was addressed to Harper Erwin which I thought was sweet. Both of my brothers have bought Harper the cutest gifts. They are going to be wonderful uncles!!
One of my oldest and dearest friends sent us these canvases for Harper's nursery. She hand painted them herself!! I would love to have her talent. These mean so much to me!!! My grandmother used to sing "you are my sunshine" to me when I was little so that saying and song have a special meaning. Danielle I cannot thank you enough for such a precious gift!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Nice! =)

Danielle said...

I'm so happy you like them! =) Love the bib! Too funny! Michael hasn't changed much over the years. =)

Bekki said...

That bib is hilarious and the pictures are precious. Harper is already so loved. :)