Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting caught up

28-weeks and heading into the last trimester!! Well, I felt great (great meaning -better than my first trimester) during my second trimester but am starting to tell it is slowly fading away. My energy level is dropping, I am sooo tired, and my rib hurts non stop. Harper is constantly on my right side and is SO active, all day and sometimes during the night too! Her kicks and squirms sometimes hurt and are uncomfortable but they are so fun to watch. I was laying on the couch they other day and Paul could see my stomach moving from the other couch that he was sitting on. I would rather her move and know she is healthy than to not feel anything at all. Can anyone else tell that my face is starting to swell- uugghh

Bella wanted no part of this picture- do you see her rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue out at me :)
I love this picture of Solomon! He is about to give me a big, wet, nasty, kiss
We had dinner with Paul's grandpa the other night and he was telling a story that involved pies and I immediately got a craving for chocolate pie!! After dinner Paul took me to a bakery but they had sold out of chocolate pie for the day. They had a million other options for desserts but I only wanted chocolate pie. So a few days ago I made one. This was taken before the cool whip melted everywhere. I didn't know it did that. I ended up just scraping it off. Paul caught me eating it straight from the pan and I did not feel guilty about it. Thankfully, he thought it was funny!
We have had a few rainstorms lately and this one here gets so scared. He has the most furious bark and could really hurt someone if he ever wanted but when it comes to rain and lighting he whines like a baby. We let him out during one of the storms the other night while we were watching a movie and Paul found him in my closet. He usually lays next to our bed but I guess he wanted something more cozy. He looked so comfortable we ended up letting him sleep there all night. I took his picture and he didn't move, all he did was look at me with those eyes as if he were saying "please don't make me move."

2 comments:

Bekki said...

I think you look great! I sure hope Harper decides to move a little to the left soon and relieve your rib! I cannot imagine how painful that is.
Ummm...now I am craving a pie!
Poor Soloman! Dora is that way w/ firecrackers. I bet if we lived somewhere stormy then she'd do the same thing as your big guy.

Danielle said...

You're as cute as can be! That chocolate pie made me think of the ones at Outpost! I bet it was delicious! =)