
This week I am 26 weeks. Harper weighs about 1 and 2/3 pounds. As Paul puts it she is the size of a good size bass-ha!I got the results of my ultrasound on my rib and do not have gallstones so I guess it is just a rib out of place. I also passed my glucose test!!
This week our baby class was titled "Relaxation during Labor".( Oxymoron if you ask me.) Paul said he didn't learn that much, maybe it was because he was checking the basketball scores on his blackberry every 5 minutes. All kidding aside we did learn some new things and every little bit helps. This picture was taken after our class. I laughed at us walking in because we both had on our cowboy boots and I am sure people were wondering were we came from.
3 comments:
Her room will be BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the fabric! =)
LOVE the fabric and LOVE the chair! I can't wait to see the nursery when it is finished.
You look so stinking cute, btw!!
Love the chair!
Love the bass comment. =)
Post a Comment