Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th!

We headed to Alabama for my parents annual 4th of July Pool Party followed by my Dad's annual shrimp boil. This is why 4th of July is my favorite holiday!


These two played for hours (Paul was actually sore once we got home)
Will got a sweet new puppy so Bella and Solomon gave him a gift full of toys and treats.



Shrimp for the shrimp boil-doesn't it look yummy?


Will and Drew are staying a few days with my parents so we were all able to go to church together


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So much fun!! Next time you're at your parents' let me know and we'll try to get together. I'd love to see you!

Bekki said...

The shrimp looks amazing - yum!
Love the new puppy! It kinda looks like a schnauzer :o).
I am soo curious to see how Bud & Dora swim - I have never been anywhere to check it out. Bella looks like she's having a ball!