Friday, July 9, 2010

Free Friday

Today was a light day of work for me. We had conference calls this morning and some admin stuff to complete so I had a few free hours in the afternoon left open. I was so excited to have some free time to run a few errands that usually take up my Saturday. I really wanted to take Bella for a walk but it has been raining and the humidity is just too much for her.

Paul has been home all week and I have loved every minute of it! This is his office. He claims the papers on the floor are organized by piles but to me (and my OCD) it makes me nervous.

This is our local hardware store. It is basically across the street from our house. It is one of those places that has the neatest things and always has what you need. They offer the best advice and still hand write your receipt. Paul and I love this little store. Today I went to get some vent filters. We try to buy as much as we can from them to keep them in business.

Then I went to Target to get the basics and finally got around to buying a few items for our food pantry at church. I have been meaning to do this for a while now and never got around to it but today I made sure I did it.

We also got a few items for our homeless ministry at church. One of the items they request is toothbrushes and toothpaste. Paul found these a while back in the travel section and they are perfect because they have both items and only cost around a $1.00.
Then Paul and I met his parents for dinner at Cracker Barrel. We got there early so I "let" Paul beat me at a game of checkers. he he!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Can I come clean up Paul's "organized stacks???" =) I could do wonders with a box of folders.
And I tried on that shirt today that you're wearing towards the bottom!! So cool. I ended up buying a couple more that were on sale. 2 shirts for like 30 bucks!