We spent the long holiday weekend at the beach with 3 other couples and had a wonderful time despite the weather. One year ago, Paul proposed on the same weekend just before we headed to the beach with my family. I cannot believe it has already been a year since we got engaged! Click here for that blog. The first 3 days it rained and the sun rarely made an appearance. Luckily our last day we had clear skies and enjoyed a full day at the beach. We had lots of yummy food and enjoyed the company of good friends.
The Rain, There is nothing worse than being at the beach and having bad weather.
We thought the rain had stopped so we packed up our stuff and made our way to the beach for it only to start raining again. So we decided to hang out under our condos carport until the rain stopped.


The boys actually played in the freezing ocean water, half of the time I was wrapped up in a towel on my beach chair. The wind was really strong and the waves were really rough.
The Rain, There is nothing worse than being at the beach and having bad weather.
We thought the rain had stopped so we packed up our stuff and made our way to the beach for it only to start raining again. So we decided to hang out under our condos carport until the rain stopped.

The boys actually played in the freezing ocean water, half of the time I was wrapped up in a towel on my beach chair. The wind was really strong and the waves were really rough.

The boys had a wonderful time in the pool showing us girls all of their tricks. This is Paul and his back flip.

2 comments:
Fun! I'd rather be at the beach (even with rain) most days! At least you all could be together - it is great being with good friends.
(I swear that Chad guy looks familiar - did he go to HU?)
How's work going?
I'm sorry it rained so much! =( I know y'all managed to have fun, though.
That 1st dress is super-cute on you!
Post a Comment