Monday, May 11, 2009

Steeplechase (in the Mud)




This past weekend Paul and I headed to Nashville, TN for the annual Steeplechase horse races. It had been predicted that it would rain and sure enough the night before and morning of the rain came. Luckily by the afternoon the rain had stopped but the ground was wet and eventually turned to mud. Paul made me pack my rainboots and I am so glad he did because they were the best things ever. Suprisingly most girls wore their rainboots too but those that didn't they either ruined their shoes, fell trying to walk in them, or went barefoot (yuck). It was funny seeing everyone in their nice dresses, hats and then rain boots. Despite the bad weather we had a great time hanging out with friends!!!! Thank you Meghan and Chad for letting us stay with you and being such wonderful host!!

This pic was taken in the car on the way to Steeplechase. Paul's shirt is wet from loading the car in the rain. If you look out the car window you can see how gross it was.

The Mud!



On Sunday we were able to meet my mom, grandmother, and my aunts and their families at Monells in Franklin for Mothers Day lunch. It was so Yummy!! We had dinner with Paul's family in honor of Mothers Day on Monday night but my camera battery died so I wasn't able to take any pictures.


My mom bought Bella the cutest little hairbows and I had to post them so she could see how cute Bella looks in them. Seriously, Adorable.

3 comments:

Bekki said...

Aw - you got to see Danielle. Glad you packed your rain boots b/c that mud looks nasty!
Bella does look precious in her bows. :o)

mandystephens said...

Hey Tiffany!
I ran across your blog through a friend's blog. I hope you are doing good!! I have one also
http://mandystephens.blogspot.com

Mandy (Todd) Stephens

Kim said...

Wow. That's a lot of mud. So glad you had your rainboots! =)
And I love Bella's hair. My neighbor across the street puts bows in her BOY dog's hair. ??