Paul and I have had a week of fun this past week. I was given a gift card from my Aunt and Uncle to Carabbas. Since Bonefish Grill is part of the Carabba's family Paul and I decided to use it there since neither one of us had ever been. We tried to go last weekend but the wait was 75 minutes so we waited and went on a weekday. It gave me something to look forward to all day. The food was delicious and we had a great time! It was nice to take time out of our busy weekly schedules to enjoy one anothers company-Paul made me laugh the entire dinner.
Saturday night we went to dinner and watched the Arkansas game with Meghan and Chad who are good friends of ours. Sunday night we cooked dinner, took Bella for a long walk, and now "we" are watching a movie. I say "we" b/c I am typing and Paul hates that I have become so addicted to blogging. Thank goodness my parents gave me a laptop for Christmas so I can at least sit next to him on the couch while I type!!!
Here is a pic of us after our dinner. 
Happy May!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Look at you two all cozy. =) ...is that your prom picture?
Post a Comment