Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Green with Envy


Last night my brother brought over his Boston Terrier named Tux. He and Bella absolutely love one another. They play so much when they are together and get along so well. Chris and Paul have a game they really enjoy playing with these two. It involves holding a ball up in the air for Tux to jump and grab. Chris does this all the time with Tux so he is used to playing it and has become a very good and very HIGH jumper. Bella however does not have this "athletic" ability and is EXTREMELY jealous of Tux. Here is a video to prove my point. I have no clue how to rotate the video but hopefully you will get the idea.

3 comments:

JodiMit said...

Poor thing! I guess you need to start practicing with her!

Kim said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I am laughing. She is so funny, bless her heart. She is NOT going to let him play that game if she can't. I just love how she's holding him down. =)

Jake & Esau said...

Bella, be nicer to Tux! Or practice with Tiffany!