Saturday Paul and I went to Target to get some things on my weekly "Target List" and I also wanted to pick up a few items for Bella's Easter Basket. Most of the items were things she already needed but I did pick up an extra toy or two for the special day, little did I know the toy cell phone or "pawmobile" really does make a ringing sound and when Bella gets it going it takes a while to make it stop! We also picked up something for Solomon who is with Pauls parents in Arkansas and will be mailing it out shortly. After that we went shopping for Paul an Easter outfit then to dinner, milkshakes, and rented a movie. I was exhausted.
Sunday after church we went to my Grandmothers for lunch. My mom, my brothers, and Benae were able to come as well so we had a great time!!! Whenever they boys get together they feed off of each others humor and make everyone laugh. Everyone loved the "Coordinating" outfits Paul and I had on. My dress was baby blue with white stripes and Pauls pants were the same. I must say we looked so cute but not in a stupid way. This was the first Easter I made a dish to take. I choose squash casserole at Paul's request and it was a hit, there was nothing left to take home. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter just like we did!!
Chris, Paul, Me, Michael, Benae and Mom--Bellas Easter Basket--Bella as a Bunny
Paul with his basket of goodies





2 comments:
Well, Paul's just becoming a regular part of the family! =) I just LOVE being able to keep up with you this way!!! I like Bella's basket. I've never done one for Jake... my favorite picture, though, are Bella's bunny ears. =) Congrats on the squash casserole!
It does not surprise me that you both matched. I can not wait to buy you mother/child matching outfits!
Post a Comment